iLovePalestine.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

callin' U

Callin' U

by Outlandish


yo elmoro's back
we still in here
I can't believe we?re bout to do this again
u ready?
blaze it up, blaze it up for all my moros out there

Im callin' U
with all my goals my very soul, it fallin' through
in need of U
to trust in my faith, my tears and my ways is drowning so
I can not always show it but don't doubt my love

Im callin' U
with all my time and all my fights in search for truth
trying to reach U
see the worth of my sweat, my house, my bed
lost in sleep
will not be false in who I am as long as I breathe

I don't need no body
I don't fear no body
I don't call no body but You
my one and only
all I need in my life

Im callin' U
with all my joy and all my love is feeling good
cuz its due to U
see the time of my life, my days and my nights
so its aright
at the end of the day I still got enough on me and my

Im callin U
all my keys and my biz went so so smoothe
im thaking U
see the house in my life, my patience my wife
with all that I know
take no more than I deserve still need to learn more

our relationship so complex
found U when I was heading straight for hell and quest
U have no one to compare too
cuz when I lie to myself it aint hitting from U
I guess im thankful
word on the street is Ur changin me, it shows in my behaviour
past, present, future
lay it all out
found my call in Your house.
let the whole world know what this love is about